How to Turn a Networking Contact Into a Relationship
An Ambitious Woman's Guide to Nailing It
Seriously, WTF are you going to do with that stack of business cards? How do you branch out from a LinkedIn connection?
- Using live events as a stepping stone to real relationships
- How to add value to budding relationships
- Systematizing and automating your followup
- Using intellectualism to your advantage
- Hosting your own mini networking events
- Developing a mailing list (even if you think that's not for you)
- "Networking" with gross dudes who are really hitting on you
- And really, what to do with those business cards
Jennifer Dziura is the founder of GetBullish and the annual Bullish Conference. Feminist productivity badass, fueled on espresso and prosecco.
StartUsing Live Events to Lay the Groundwork for Deeper Relationships (13:18)
Start"Adding Value" to Level Up from Contact to Relationship (15:28)
StartHosting Your Own Events (Yes, You!) (11:45)
StartStart A Mailing List (Yes, You Again!) (13:02)
StartWhat To Do With Those Weird Old Dead Contacts (2:03)
Start"Networking" with Dudes Who Skeeze on You (8:43)
StartConclusion / Pep Talk (0:46)
"I've just finished going through the course and I'm ridiculously excited to try these techniques. I especially love the advice on low-key live events; that's just what I was looking for!"
- Erin G.